Old Version of FastStone Capture 7.8
Legacy OS support
54 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Added support of tabs to the editor. This allows you to capture, open and edit multiple screenshots simultaneously.
- Added New and Save All commands to the File menu of the editor.
- Added Tools menu to the editor. Now you can…
FastStone Capture is a powerful, flexible and intuitive screen-capture utility. It allows you to capture anything on the screen including windows, objects, full screen, rectangle regions, freehand-selected regions and scrolling windows/web pages. It has innovative features such as a floating Capture Panel, hotkeys, resizing, cropping, text annotation, printing, e-mailing, screen magnifier and many more.
FastStone Capture Features
- A small floating Capture Panel that can be dragged anywhere or minimized to the Windows tray area
- Resource friendly - uses a very small amount of memory, especially when minimized to the Windows tray area
- Global hotkeys to activate the program's capture capabilities anytime, anywhere
- Efficient tools to capture windows, objects, full screen, rectangle/freehand-selected regions and scrolling areas
- Capture web pages in Microsoft Internet Explorer, FireFox and Opera
- Option to specify destination (internal editor, clipboard or file) where the captured image will be sent
- Screen color picker
- Text/Arrowed line/Highlight/Watermark annotation
- Drop-shadow, torn-edge effects
- Add comments
- Resize, crop, brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpen, blur, gray, negative
Updates : FastStone Capture Updates
Did You Know?
WIth FastStone Capture you can save screenshots in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIFF and PDF formats