Unlike other websites, OldApps serves only offline (full-installer) FileZilla downloads. This helps our users avoid installing unwanted programs.
Old Version of FileZilla 3.10.0 (Beta 3)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 8.1
- The search dialog now has checkboxes to only search for files or directories
- In the file lists, Ctrl+Shift+N can now be used to create new directories
- Added an additional icon theme
- Small performance improvements parsing…
FileZilla is a free, open source FTP client. It supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS). Filezilla runs on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. FileZilla was started as a computer science class project in the second week of January 2001 by Tim Kosse and two classmates. Before they started to write the code, they discussed on which licence they should release the code. They decided to make FileZilla an open-source project, because there were already many FTP clients available and they didn't think that they would sell even one copy if they made FileZilla commercial.
- The main features are the site manager, message log, file and folder view, and the transfer queue.
- The site manager allows a user to create a list of FTP sites along with their connection data, such as the port number to use, the protocol to use, and whether to use anonymous or normal logon. For normal logon, the username is saved and optionally the password.
- The message log is displayed along the top of the window. It displays the console-type output showing the commands sent by FileZilla and the remote server's responses.
- The file and folder view, displayed under the message log, provides a graphical interface for FTP. Users can navigate folders and view and alter their contents on both the local and remote machines using an Explorer-style tree interface. Users can drag and drop files between the local and remote computers.
- The transfer queue, displayed along the bottom of the window, shows the real-time status of each queued or active file transfer.
- FileZilla Server is another product. It is an FTP server supported by the same project. It supports FTP and FTP over SSL/TLS.
Updates : FileZilla Updates
Did You Know?
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.