Old Version of Firefox 8.0 (Beta 5)
Legacy OS support
34 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default
- Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previously installed add-ons
- Added Twitter to the search bar
- Added a preference to load tabs…
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Firefox Updates
Did You Know?
Firefox's vulnerabilities are fixed on average one day after the exploit code is made available, as compared to nine days for Internet Explorer.