Old Version of Firefox 4.0 (Beta 5)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Firefox 4 Beta 5 is available in 39 languages.
- Support for the new proposed Audio Data API
- Direct2D Hardware Acceleration is now on by default for Windows 7 users
- Firefox button has a new look for Windows…
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Firefox Updates
Did You Know?
No longer a fledgling upstart, Firefox is the gold standard of alternatives to the still-dominant Internet Explorer. Firefox 3.6 is full-featured, lightning fast, and secure. Its killer selection of add-ons remains strong, with built-in support for the next generation of themes, called Personas, plus the latest update makes version 3.6 about 20 percent faster than version 3.5.