Old Version of Firefox 4.0 (Beta 5)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Firefox 4 Beta 5 is available in 39 languages.
- Support for the new proposed Audio Data API
- Direct2D Hardware Acceleration is now on by default for Windows 7 users
- Firefox button has a new look for Windows…
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Firefox Updates
Did You Know?
The enhancements to Firefox provide the best possible browsing experience on the Web. The new Firefox smart location bar, affectionately known as the "Awesome Bar," learns as people use it, adapting to user preferences and offering better fitting matches over time.