Flash Player is no longer available at OldApps. You may still use OldApps to find system compatibility and then download older versions from Adobe's website
Old Version of Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (Non-IE)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above, Google Chrome, Safari 5.0 and above, Opera 11
- 128MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks);
- 128MB of graphics memory
- This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability related to URL security domain checking that could lead to code execution (ActiveX, Windows 7 or Vista only)
- This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability in the NetStream…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Flash (formerly Macromedia Flash) is a multimedia platform used to add animation, video, and interactivity to Web pages. Flash is frequently used for advertisements and games. More recently, it has been positioned as a tool for "Rich Internet Applications" ("RIAs").
Flash manipulates vector and raster graphics to provide animation of text, drawings, and still images. It supports bidirectional streaming of audio and video, and it can capture user input via mouse, keyboard, microphone, and camera. Flash contains an Object-oriented language called ActionScript.
Flash content may be displayed on various computer systems and devices, using Adobe Flash Player, which is available free of charge for common Web browsers, some mobile phones and a few other electronic devices (using Flash Lite).
Flash as a format has become widespread on the desktop market; one estimate is that 95% of PCs have it, while Adobe claims that 98 percent of U.S. Web users and 99.3 percent of all Internet desktop users have installed the Flash Player, with 92 to 95% (depending on region) having the latest version. Numbers vary depending on the detection scheme and research demographics.
Updates : Adobe Flash Player Updates
Did You Know?
Flash Player 10.1 includes numerous media quality improvements and is ready to take advantage of upcoming media delivery technologies to provide new ways to deliver rich media experiences and create new business models.