Version History of FlashFXP 4.2 Build 1770
- Updated to OpenSSL 1.0.1c.
OpenSSL Security Advisory http://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20120510.txt
New and Improved features
- Improved file upload routine to keep the file open throughout the entire upload process, this should eliminate issues where FlashFXP attempts to upload the file only to have it fail with an open/access error.
- Added the ability to store x509 certificates/ssh keys with a passphrase, you will be prompted to enter a password any time the certificate or ssh key is loaded.
- Improved logical/natural sorting. The hybrid method we were using didn't always match the operating system.
- Improved FTP directory list handling and parsing. Typically each entry should end in a CR/LF, but this isn't always the case and some FTP servers use LF or CR.
- Improved the behavior of Transfer (via queue list > right-click ), if the connection attempt is delaying for retry it will now trigger a reconnect, rather than waiting the duration of the retry delay.
- Improved drawing of the file list, in some cases moving the mouse over the file list would cause some items to randomly erase and not draw correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the UNIX style list parser when parsing certain timestamps and as a result the entry displayed the wrong timestamp.
- Fixed [interface/keyboard] issue that prevented item selection/unselection when using control+space key combination.
- Addressed an issue with the natural sorting algorithm that resulted in an incorrect sort order.