Old Version of Flock 1.2.4
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Change log not available
Flock was a web browser that specialized in providing social networking and Web 2.0 facilities built into its user interface. Earlier versions of Flock used the Gecko HTML rendering engine by Mozilla. Version 2.6.2, released in July 2010, was the last version based on Mozilla. Starting with version 3, Flock was based on Chromium and so used the WebKit rendering engine. Flock was available as a free download, and supported Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X platforms (previously also Linux)
Support for Flock was discontinued in April 2011 and the developers recommended users switch to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.
- Flock delivers the latest webmail, photos, videos and updates from your favorites sites, so you can stop running around.
- Flock automatically connects you with over 20 of your favorite online services.
- Some of the notable supported services are Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, facebook, myspace, dig, flickr, twitter, WordPress and many more.
- Gather your friends from your favorite social networks with you in the People Sidebar
- Compose blog posts while online or offline with Flock's Blog Editor, then publish to your favorite blogging platform when ready.
- Be politely notified when you have new mail waiting in your favorite webmail account.
- Collect any link, text or image for later use with Flock's Web Clipboard.
- Edit and upload up to 1,000 photos to your favorite services with Flock's Photo Uploader
- Get updates from your favorite sites delivered directly to Flock's Feed Reader. Read when you are ready: online or offline.
Updates : Flock Browser Updates
Did You Know?
Flock is a free browser based on Firefox, that adds full integration with all types of web services and social networks.