Old Version of foobar2000 1.0
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- New context menu structure - better out-of-the-box layout but less customizable.
- Built-in support for Windows Media and RTSP streaming.
- âEditâ menu operates on the currently selected object rather than always on the active…
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Updates : foobar2000 Updates
Did You Know?
Foobar2000 Media Player is a very very recommendable player. It is developed by Peter Pawlowski who is or used to work on Winamp3. Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform.