Old Version of foobar2000 1.1.9
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Added WAV file format tagging support.
- Implemented experimental support for 16-bit floating-point WAV files.
- Fixed ID3v2 handling bugs from 1.1.8.
Foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. To maximize the audio fidelity of consumer-grade equipment, it provides noise shaping and dithering. It features a number of official and third-party components which add many additional features.
- Both 32 bit and 16 bit versions available!
- Audio formats supported: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Apple iPod Support
Updates : foobar2000 Updates
Did You Know?
Foobar2000 is a freeware tool, it is known for its highly modular design and extensive SDK which allows third-party developers to do such things as completely replace the interface. While supporting a large number of audio file formats, it has many features for metadata support and file organization, and it has a converter interface for use with command line encoders.