Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to submit

Major Advisor

Default Re: how to submit

All programs and/or applications forwarded to this site will first be scanned or tested by admn and moderators and owners of this site to avoid virus carrying programs.

Admin must scan these files first before properly releasing it to this site for protection purposes. If you have any programs you wanted to share, please do pass it but admin cannot allow it to be released without scanning it first for possible threats.
    We help not because we need to but we help because we want to.........there's a big difference between "need" and "want"

Default Why does my Orange broadband connection constantly undo me all evening?

At once my internet disconnects and reconnects all eveningand joined hour every 2-3 weeks. My internet works fine and is trouble-free. p Although the infrequent identity of the disconnections is not all that bothersome, o it is EXTREMELY annoying and apt to the category of my work I want a unwavering, unfailing and constant connection at all times.
    Last edited by admin; 05-15-2009 at 11:28 AM.

if you want to see the graphics in your system. you must install video drivers.
    Last edited by admin; 05-15-2009 at 11:29 AM.

Major Advisor

Question Re: Why does my Orange broadband connection constantly undo me all evening?

Yes, i would like to ask for your problem again and kindly state it clearly.
    Thank and have a great day.
    Last edited by admin; 05-15-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    We help not because we need to but we help because we want to.........there's a big difference between "need" and "want"

I also want to submit software, and recently had a bad experience with trying to do it by email. My files are greater than 50 MB. What's the procedure?

Default submission email address on contact page is wrong

on the contact page it says to use " submission (at) oldapps dot com " which appears to be an invalid address, hot mail dont like the word submission i dont think!!!
    looks like that needs an edit after reading this thread
    (see next post!)
    Last edited by googs; 02-21-2014 at 01:26 PM.

oh no, sorry, it appears hotmail had some wierd thing in the To: field , submission address does work, thanks
    ive sent another utorrent version that i use that u dont appear to have

edit:
    whooops, email returned, didnt like the submission address, i will try oldapps (at) address!

edit 2:
    nope, i cant send emails with a .zip attached to either address :/, i will go back n read the subbmissions page again :/

edit 3:
    omg getting frustrated, got error details, googled, will try put zip in rar n see what happens :S

edit 4:
    woohoo, i rar'd the zip up with a txt file and shes sent
    what a pollywaffle !!
    Last edited by googs; 02-21-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12