Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to submit

Default how to submit

Hello. I can't see the graphic on the screen that says the email address or how to submit software. I have a whole heep that I archive. Take care.

Major Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by marrie View Post
    Hello. I can't see the graphic on the screen that says the email address or how to submit software. I have a whole heep that I archive. Take care.
    The email address to submit it is oldapps [at] oldapps.com
    Unleashing Potential for Change

Post Re: how to submit

I've followed the instructions on the contact page regarding submissions of > 50 MB, but I have yet to see a response.

How can I submit (dozens of) apps that are > 50 MB?

Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------
    IT Sr. Systems Engineer
    Definitive Software Library Admin

Default Re: how to submit

Many thanks to all at OLD-Apps.

I also have a library of software and drivers which have been / are often of use when addressing issues on older equipments.

And in appreciation of the many times the site has been able to provide an application, or clue as to where to find options for overcoming a particular issue, I would like to share some of this library and some of the links which often speed along the process.

Some of these applications and drivers are quite large, therefore is there a particular method format or time that is preferred for submission of these larger items.
    :sanddancer:
    When seeking an answer, the final word is resolve, not resolution.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by csimmons View Post
    I've followed the instructions on the contact page regarding submissions of > 50 MB, but I have yet to see a response.

How can I submit (dozens of) apps that are > 50 MB?

Thanks
    Chad please check your email that you have provided to oldapps forums.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by :sanddancer: View Post
    Many thanks to all at OLD-Apps.

I also have a library of software and drivers which have been / are often of use when addressing issues on older equipments.

And in appreciation of the many times the site has been able to provide an application, or clue as to where to find options for overcoming a particular issue, I would like to share some of this library and some of the links which often speed along the process.

Some of these applications and drivers are quite large, therefore is there a particular method format or time that is preferred for submission of these larger items.
    Hey :sanddancer:!

Welcome to the forum. We can definitely use someone with a great deal of IT knowledge here on the forum. You could be a great help to the visitors.

I have sent you an email you provided in forum registration. Please check that email soon.

Also you can always post links to the forum here for those who are looking for older version not available elsewhere on the net.

Regards,
    Admin

Lightbulb Re: how to submit

I have one suggestion:
    Make one button or section in this website for users or contributors to upload or submit the old apps. It's easy to us working for you.
    Hope get reply soon.

wow, I've deleted so much before I thought to come here with old programs, especially some old itunes (who would have thought anyone needed old installers?). But I've got lots more. In software, as in life, I seem to never throw anything out *sigh*.

Major Advisor

Feel free to submit old versions of computer programs here at oldapps.
    We help not because we need to but we help because we want to.........there's a big difference between "need" and "want"

Major Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by yusof125 View Post
    I have one suggestion:
    Make one button or section in this website for users or contributors to upload or submit the old apps. It's easy to us working for you.
    Hope get reply soon.
    not all people upload virus scanned programe.
    and to allow all members to upload programe directly to server can damage it so there is no any option to upload it.

if you want to share any programe then please

email to
    Twice and thrice over, as they say, good is it to repeat and review what is good.@ www.reviewer.in

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast