Thread: MS SyncToy v1.4 / v1.2

Thumbs up MS SyncToy v1.4 / v1.2

Hello oldapps Team!

I am a fan of your site, I find it absolutely indispensable and helpful. Thank you very much for your work on this.

I always keep old versions of installers I have tried on my PC and I would like to be able to contribute with one old installer you don't have listed.

It is Microsoft SyncToy v1.2. I have it here, with me ;-)

You see, MS SyncToy has been upgraded about a year ago to v2.0 and it is having terrible issues and no support at all. You may check this at: SyncToy 2.0 (not beta) is painfully slow

I would like to make my MS SyncToy v1.2 available for other users of this community. Just tell me how, and I will upload the file.

And, if someone happens to have MS SyncToy v1.4, that would be great, since that is the last stable version that behaves correctly.

Best regards,

Alejandro Quiroga Alsina.

Major Advisor

Default Re: MS SyncToy v1.4 / v1.2

Kindly ask the admin how to share/upload your files here at oldapps and we are more than welcome for your share.
    We help not because we need to but we help because we want to.........there's a big difference between "need" and "want"

Hi riopatrick,

I did send an email right after you told me so, but I am getting no responses so far.

Would you please let me know how should I contact the admin?

Thank you!

Major Advisor

I'm sorry if my advice didn't worked out i thought it should but i will let you know as soon as possible when the admin gets online.

Thank you for your patience.
    We help not because we need to but we help because we want to.........there's a big difference between "need" and "want"