Thread: TYPING MASTER 6.2 or 6.3 Needed

Default TYPING MASTER 6.2 or 6.3 Needed

hi! anyone who can help me out with an fully functional-old version (6.2 or 6.3) of typing master (must not be a demo)..

Major Advisor
    Unleashing Potential for Change

Default But Its A Demo

HI, I ASKED FOR A FULL FUNCTIONAL AND NOT A DEMO..
    The one you mentioned is a demo, which i already have.. I need to register it to convert that to a full functional version.. But how to get the serial key for this version(6.3)??? I've tried several serial sites.. On the other hand I've got the serials for other old versions of typing master but i dont have installer for those versions.. so problems both ways.. Can u help further pls??

Quote Originally Posted by 007
    Last edited by help_desk; 09-08-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Major Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by rahuldebghosh
    HI, I ASKED FOR A FULL FUNCTIONAL AND NOT A DEMO..
    The one you mentioned is a demo, which i already have.. I need to register it to convert that to a full functional version.. But how to get the serial key for this version(6.3)??? I've tried several serial sites.. On the other hand I've got the serials for other old versions of typing master but i dont have installer for those versions.. so problems both ways.. Can u help further pls??
    Well Typing Master only comes in a demo version and then you enter the serial number to make to working forever. Also this is not a site to obtain any serial numbers as it is illegal to use them.

I might sound mean here but this is the truth.

Please do not obtain illegal serial numbers because the software publisher spend a lot of time and money in developing the software and if everyone starts using the serial numbers then we will be in danger of getting a really good software because simply the publishers will not earn returns on their time.

I advice you to purchase a copy of the software and pay the respect to the software makers.

Thank You,
    Last edited by help_desk; 09-08-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Unleashing Potential for Change