Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredimail HELP!

Default Incredimail HELP!

I downloaded the new version of incredimail, version #2740. Ever since doing so, I am unable to see email from some people/businesses...particularily MY OWN company emails. I get the email ok...and it shows that there is an attachment, but when I go into the email, there isn't ANY attachment. In fact..there isn't any text in the body at all. There's just info saying that my antivirus has checked the email..etc.... I actually did get incredimail to FINALLY answser my email...and they told me to save the whole email and send it to them. Well, I've done that several times, and of course, they haven't ever gotten back to me. I've tried to forward it...thinking then I'd see the attachment...and nothing. I've tried to send it to others...still nothing. Does anyone have any advice for me? I tried to install an older version from this website...and it won't install. It just tells me that I'm running a newer version than what I'm trying to install. Thanks in advance for your help!
    Last edited by Lipstick; 01-22-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Major Advisor

I will go and see what I can find out for you If I do discover anything that can help you, I will post it here asap

Major Advisor

Quote Originally Posted by Lipstick View Post
    I downloaded the new version of incredimail, version #2740. Ever since doing so, I am unable to see email from some people/businesses...particularily MY OWN company emails. I get the email ok...and it shows that there is an attachment, but when I go into the email, there isn't ANY attachment. In fact..there isn't any text in the body at all. There's just info saying that my antivirus has checked the email..etc.... I actually did get incredimail to FINALLY answser my email...and they told me to save the whole email and send it to them. Well, I've done that several times, and of course, they haven't ever gotten back to me. I've tried to forward it...thinking then I'd see the attachment...and nothing. I've tried to send it to others...still nothing. Does anyone have any advice for me? I tried to install an older version from this website...and it won't install. It just tells me that I'm running a newer version than what I'm trying to install. Thanks in advance for your help!
    I stead of using incredimail have you tried using SeaMonkey or Thunderbird. If not I recommend you to use Thunderbird it's the best email program that I am aware of. Also from now on try to save email's copy on the mail server so you won't loose past emails in the future.
    Unleashing Potential for Change

Thanks for the info 007. What is Sea Monkey and Thunderbird? I haven't ever heard of them. Do they compare to Incredimail? Thanks!

Major Advisor

Thunderbird is good, I cant comment on Sea monkey though, they are both MOZILLA software and can be found here ... http://www.mozilla.org/ as for your previous question, the only thing I seem to be able to get at the moment is that there is a possible interference from a new ie update. I will however keep looking

Thanks again for your info on Thunderbird...I will check it out. Now that you mention it...my husband did an update with IE version 7 a couple days before I did the upgrade on incredimail. Maybe that is the conflict? But I can't understand why I only have the problem when I get an email from my company? That is what doesn't make sense to me. You'd think there would be conflicts from more than that. I'm really puzzled. The person at incredimail said there wasn't anything in the email (that I forwarded to him), and when he opened it in Outlook Express, it was all jumbled. So...where is the problem I wonder? WEIRD....I hope I can figure this one out! Thanks again for your time!

hi people, i am having trouble installing incredimail the new version when i am installing i have an erroe that comes up " cannot initialize installation system DLLS corrupt or missing acess denied"
    can someone please help im not to good with computers

thankyou

Major Advisor

Default Re: Incredimail HELP!

Lipstick I will as always keep looking

narelle77 please check your private messages, i have responded to the message you sent me there

Unhappy Re: Incredimail HELP!

Not sure how to post here, just found this place , here goes .
    I have Incredimail and have used it for many Years , I love it !

Today for some reason I can NOT send / forward or reply to an email.
    When I try to forward, the page is blank. My cursor will not appear in the mail window when I click there ... (to type)

I am receiving mail fine , I just can't compose an email, forward or Reply ... I have uninstalled the program, downloaded and reinstalled it,
    it did NOT fix the problem.

I think Incredimail is the co0lest mail program around and I want to keep using it, it's a fun mail program .

Thanks for any help

Greg

Default Re: Incredimail HELP!

I figured out my problem & thought I'd share it.

I had a BAD FONT, I changed font in my mail program and it started working again ... Woohoo !

I have downloaded some fonts from the net , This one I was trying to use , I never used it before, it was a bad font, after switching fonts, everything on my Incredimail is working good .

So it was NOT Incredimail's fault ... co0L

GREG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast