Old Version of Foxit Reader 5.4.5 Build 0124
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater).
- 52 MB of available hard drive space.
- 800x600 screen resolution.
- Fixed a security issue where attackers can exploit a web browser plugin vulnerability to execute arbitrary code.
Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size, breezing-fast launch speed and amazingly rich feature set. Foxit Reader 2.0 supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.6.
In the past, you have to download a huge PDF Reader from other software company, go through a lengthy installation process and wait for an annoying splash window to disappear just to open a PDF document. Moreover, if you want to annotate a PDF document, you have to pay US$299 to buy certain PDF software.
Foxit Reader Features
- Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader is only 1.5 M which is a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size
- Breezing-fast: When you run Foxit Reader, it launches instantly without any delay. You are not forced to view an annoying splash window displaying company logo, author names, etc.
- Annotation tool: Have you ever wished to annotate (or comment on) a PDF document when you are reading it? Foxit Reader 2.0 allows you to draw graphics, highlight text, type text and make notes on a PDF document and then print out or save the annotated document.
- Text converter: You may convert the whole PDF document into a simple text file.
- High security and privacy: Foxit Reader highly respects the security and privacy of users and will never connect to Internet without users' permission.
Foxit Reader is property of Foxit Software Company .
Updates : Foxit Reader Updates
Did You Know?
Foxit Reader's core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7. Therefore, using this application you will no longer need to worry about document incompatibility any more.