Old Version of Fraps 2.7.3
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Added support for latest version of GameGuard (Maple Story, Ragnarok)
- Fixed capture speed on dual cores when CPU affinity has been user selected
- Fixed audio length of recorded movies to match video length
- Fixed screen…
Fraps can be used for benchmarking, screen capture and Real-time video capture on a computer.It is commonly used to determine a computer's performance with a game, as well as record gaming footage. The program is very popular in the making of amateur machinima films. Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 1 to 120 frames per second. Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology.
The Fraps video codec manages to capture videos with minimal impact on game performance, as it has been optimized to achieve compression higher than uncompressed RGB, resulting in smaller filesizes, though the visually lossless format is considerably less space-efficient than more heavily compressed lossy video formats such as H.264.
- Fraps can be used to record video at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 in size.
- Starting from version 3.0, Fraps supports DirectX 11
- Fraps can take screenshots in various formats: BMP, TGA, JPEG, and PNG.
- Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points
- Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.
- Fraps can capture video from 1 to 120 frames per second!
Updates : Fraps Updates
Did You Know?
Fraps can be used to record video at resolutions up to 2560×1600 in size.