Version History of FrostWire 4.21.6
FrostWire (4.21.6) stable; urgency=high
- Fixes a bug where some Debian systems that didn’t support the Icon Tray would crash on startup.
- Fixes a bug where running FrostWire for the very first time (and later) display Uploads number -1 in the bottom status bar.
- UX improvement Junk & Block. When marking Junk Results UI offers to block malicious hosts that haven’t blocked already.
- Policy update, Incomplete files are not shared by default to avoid sharing files you started downloading and didn’t want.
- Policy update, Finished downloads are not shared by default to avoid confusion between files on Shared folder versus files on Save folder.
- UX improvement, better explanation and option to turn on/off individual sharing of finished downloads (that end up in Saved Folder) during FrostWire setup wizard.
- UX improvement, when user turns off Finished Download sharing those files that were shared as individual files inside the ‘Saved Folder’ will not be shared anymore.
- UX improvement, File menu now has option to Exit FrostWire completely.
- UX improvement, File menu now says “Open Torrent/Magnet” instead of “Download Torrent/Magnet” for clarity.
- Bug Fix: The Torrent Save folder is now considered correctly, now users can set a Torrent Save folder on external drives.
- Bug Fix: Slideshow component had an issue where it would not update correctly the URL of the currently displayed slice if it had issues fetching the image file, this could in turn sometimes cause 100% CPU utilization.