Version History of FrostWire 5.5.1
FrostWire (5.5.1) stable; urgency=high
- New Clear Inactive button on transfers.
- New setting to use the default system media player instead of FrostWire's.
- New Download Cloud URLs, Torrents and Magnets by entering urls on the search field.
- New toggle full screen video playback with double click.
- Enhancement: Library file tables now show file modified date field and files are sorted by it in descending order so user can easily find newest files added to the library.
- Enhancement: Playlist tables now show the track number column and are by default sorted by it in ascending order to enjoy albums in the order they were meant to be heard by the content creators.
- Enhancement: mime type guessing is faster when sharing files on Wi-Fi
- Bug fix: Library was getting confused with file extensions as part of file names.
- Bug fix: sharing/unsharing popup menu behavior while sharing on Wi-Fi
- Bug fix: resizing issues on preview download dialogs.
- Bug fix: filtering on torrent detail dialog was broken.
- Bug fix: Library continuous playback working from play button.
- Bug fix: Cloud download error fixed.
- Bug fix: Media lib unicode issue.