Latest download links will take you to Google Earth's download page. Google Earth is no longer available to download on OldApps.
Old Version of Google Earth 220.127.116.1157 (Beta)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Google Earth Pro has improved support for printing from the client. Changes include a legend with a North indicator and scale, controls for print/paper size, and improved performance.
Google Earth is a virtual globe program that was originally called Earth Viewer and was created by Keyhole, Inc. It maps the earth by the superimposition of images obtained from satellite imagery, aerial photography and GIS over a 3D globe.
From popular destinations like Maui and Paris to local restaurants and schools, Google Earth puts a wealth of Earth imagery and other geographic information right on your desktop. See satellite images of your childhood home or read articles from Wikipedia. Google Earth is free for personal use. No registration is required.
Google Earth Features
- Fly to your house. Just type in an address, press Search, and you’ll zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites.
Updates : Google Earth Updates
Did You Know?
Introduced in version 5.0 (February 2009), the Google Ocean feature allows users to zoom below the surface of the ocean and view the 3D bathymetry beneath the waves. Supporting over 20 content layers, it contains information from leading scientists and oceanographers. On April 2009, Google added underwater terrain data for the Great Lakes.