Version History of HandBrake 0.9.5
- BluRay disc structure support. (No decryption support)
- Updated Libraries (x264, ffmpeg)
- SSA Subtitle support. (Including burn-in)
- MP3 audio now supported in MP4 files (Note: Limited Player compatibility)
- VOBSUB subtitle now supported in MP4 files (Note: Limited Player compatibility)
- Updated Presets for newer devices and better quality
- AC3 encoding support.
- Many Bug Fixes and other small improvements
- Improved DVD Main Feature detection (when using dvdnav)
- Universal audio downmix support (all audio types can be downmixed)
- Point*to*Point encoding (second or frame start and end times)
- Peak framerate option (Capped VFR)
- Updated x264 Advanced Panel
- Video Quality Slider drops % value and only shows RF for x264
- Batch Scan (Scan Multiple files at once. N.B: Does not include multiple VIDEO_TS folders / Image files)
- Many Bug fixes
- Many Tweaks to improve usability.
- Ability to edit queue jobs
- New Audio Panel supporting >4 Audio Tracks
- VLC detection in /Applications and ~/Applications
- Multiple instance support
- Encode Status in GUI. (CLI window is now always hidden)
- Improved Auto-Naming for Destination file name.
- Drag / Drop Video onto Main Window to scan.
- Multiple instance support (run multiple copies of ghb at once)
- Many Bug fixes and UI improvements.