Old Version of HTC Sync 3.3.63
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Driver is updated to 4.5.0.001
Screenshots are not available for this software
You can use HTC Sync ™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts, and web browser bookmarks between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.
- If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect you Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.
Updates : HTC Sync Updates