Old Version of HTC Sync Manager 184.108.40.206
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 8.1
- HTC One, HTC One dual, HTC One mini, HTC Butterfly s, HTC J One, Desire L by HTC, Desire P by HTC, Desire Q by HTC, Droid DNA by HTC, HTC Butterfly, HTC Desire 200, HTC Desire 300, HTC Desire 500, HTC Desire 600, HTC Desire 600c dual, HTC Desire 601, HTC Desire 606w, HTC Desire 609d, HTC Desire C, HTC Desire SV, HTC Desire U, HTC Desire V, HTC Desire VC, HTC Desire X, HTC Droid Incredible 4G, HTC E1, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC J, HTC J Butterfly, HTC One S, HTC One S Special Edition, HTC One SC, HTC One SU, HTC One SV, HTC One V, HTC One VX, HTC One X, HTC One X+, HTC One XC, HTC One XL, HTC T327d, HTC T327w, HTC T329d, HTC T329w, INFOBAR A02.
- Change log not available
Screenshots are not available for this software
You can use HTC Sync ™ to synchronize Outlook contacts and calendar or Outlook Express contacts, and web browser bookmarks between your computer and your phone. It also lets you install third-party Android applications, and bring your photos, videos, documents, songs, and playlists to your phone.
- If you cannot see the HTC Sync option when you connect your phone to the computer via USB, please follow the Instructions below:
- Make sure you select USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development before connecting your phone to the computer
- Connect you Phone to the PC and wait 20 seconds for your phone to install HTC Sync on your phone.
- Unplug the USB sync cable. Wait for 5 seconds. Reconnect the Phone to the PC using the USB cable.
- Select “HTC sync” and wait for HTC Sync to recognize your Phone. This process could take up to a minute your first time connecting to the computer.
Updates : HTC Sync Updates