Old Version of ImgBurn 188.8.131.52
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Added: Option of using an auto-generated (where possible) volume label if none as been specified in Build mode.
- Added: Option to auto ignore \'In Use\' files during a \'Build\'.
- Added: Directories now have their \'Modified\'…
ImgBurn carries on from where DVD Decrypter left off! ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers. You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media! ImgBurn will try its very best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but it can also calculate the best place for you, to save you the trouble.
Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface.
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Updates : ImgBurn Updates
Did You Know?
Version 2.5 of ImgBurn adds An 'Advanced' input mode to build mode where you have total control over the layout of the disc and can add new folders, change names etc. and Optional logging when hidden or system files/folders are skipped in Build mode due to the current settings.