Old Version of ImgBurn 22.214.171.124
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Added: Additional info (service name and driver version for hard disk controllers) to the 'Family Tree' text.
- Added: 'Supported Read Speeds' to the disc info text in Read/Verify modes.
- Added: New log entry (when…
ImgBurn carries on from where DVD Decrypter left off! ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers. You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media! ImgBurn will try its very best to burn your DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but it can also calculate the best place for you, to save you the trouble.
Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface.
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
Updates : ImgBurn Updates
Did You Know?
ImgBurn is based on the optical disc burning engine of DVD Decrypter; however, it does not have the ability to circumvent copy protections of encrypted DVDs. As of version 126.96.36.199, ImgBurn can create image files from unencrypted CDs/DVDs. It cannot, however, remove CSS encryption or any other copy protection. It is possible to use third-party software such as DVD43, an intermediate driver that operates between the hardware and software, for such purpose.