Old Version of Internet Download Manager 5.15
Legacy OS support
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Added IDM Download Panel for Firefox and other Mozilla based browsers that appears on top of a web-player when IDM detects a multimedia request from the web-player. IDM download panel is used to download and save audio and video files that are…
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a closed source software download manager only available for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It can be downloaded for a free 30-day trial, or be purchased for a one-off payment for continual use. IDM allows users to automatically download certain file types, divides downloads into multiple streams for faster downloading and lists recent downloads for easy access to files. Its algorithm includes dynamic segmentation throughout the downloading process, which sets it apart from many other download managers. IDM contains no ads or spyware, and works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, and Mozilla Firefox.
Internet Download Manager Features
- Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing.
- Resume and schedule downloads
- Multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro
- Sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion
- Progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.
Updates : Internet Download Manager Updates
Did You Know?
Internet Download Manager (Abreviation is IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.