Old Version of Internet Download Manager 6.17
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Added support for new types of video streaming sites
- Added support for Firefox 24 and SeaMonkey 2.19
- Added a workaround for YouTube changes
- Fixed bugs
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a closed source software download manager only available for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It can be downloaded for a free 30-day trial, or be purchased for a one-off payment for continual use. IDM allows users to automatically download certain file types, divides downloads into multiple streams for faster downloading and lists recent downloads for easy access to files. Its algorithm includes dynamic segmentation throughout the downloading process, which sets it apart from many other download managers. IDM contains no ads or spyware, and works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, and Mozilla Firefox.
Internet Download Manager Features
- Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing.
- Resume and schedule downloads
- Multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro
- Sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion
- Progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.
Updates : Internet Download Manager Updates
Did You Know?
Version 5.19 adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Videos. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, YouTube grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support.