Version History of Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 7) (x64)
- Support for CSS3 multi-column layout, CSS3 grid layout, CSS3 flexible box layout, CSS3 gradients, ES5 strict mode, and a new user agent string.
- Support for Positioned Floats, CSS stylesheet limit lifted, CSSOM Floating Point Value support, Improved hit testing APIs, Media Query Listeners, HTML5: Support for async attribute on script elements, HTML5 Drag and Drop, HTML5 File API, HTML5 Sandbox, HTML5 Web Workers, and some Web Performance APIs.
- Support for Windows 8, CSS 3D Transforms, CSS Text shadow, SVG Filter Effects, Spellchecking, Autocorrection, local storage with IndexedDB and the HTML5 Application Cache, Web Sockets, HTML5 History, and InPrivate tabs.
- Removal of app switch button, new UI for search results, integration of touch-friendly Adobe Flash Player, Flip Ahead, "Do not track"-flag set by default, removal of legacy DX filters from all of the document modes (can be re-enabled using the Internet Options dialog), and support for (CSS transitions, transforms, animations, gradients, and CSS Fonts’ font-feature-settings property, as well as platform APIs such as the Indexed Database API (IndexedDB) and requestAnimationFrame()) in their unprefixed forms, but still supports their prefixed forms.
Internet Explorer 10 no longer features or supports the following:
- Conditional comments
- DirectX-based filters and transitions (DX filters)
- Element behaviors and HTML components (HTCs)
- XML data islands
- Vector Markup Language (VML)