Old Version of K-Lite Codec Pack 7.6.0
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 126.96.36.19911
- Updated ffdshow to revision 3964
- Updated LAV Splitter to version 0.31 build 2011-08-08
- Updated LAV Audio to version 0.31 build 2011-08-08
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of codecs and related tools. Codec is short for Compressor-Decompressor. Codecs are needed for encoding and decoding (playing) audio and video. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular movie formats and even some rare formats.
K-Lite Codec Pack Features
- It it always very up-to-date with the latest versions of the codecs.
- It is very user-friendly and the installation is fully customizable, meaning that you can install only those components that you really want.
- It's easy to make an unattended installation.
- It has been very well tested, so that the package doesn't contain any conflicting codecs. It tries to avoid potential problems with existing codecs and even fixes some problems.
- It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
- There are different packages. From small to extra-large.
Updates : K-Lite Codec Pack Updates
Did You Know?
The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play 99% of all the movies found on your computer.