Old Version of LibreCAD 2.0.5
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- interpolation spline? Draw->Spline->Spline Points (designed by Pavel Krejcir);
- File -> Export as PDF
- Korean language support;
- smooth scrolling/zooming (designed by Oskar Linde);
- allow user to hide…
Screenshots are not available for this software
LibreCAD is a free Open Source CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. You, too, can also get involved! You can download, install and distribute LibreCAD freely, with no fear of copyright infringement.
Video Tutorials are available here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=librecad&oq=librecad
- It's free – no worry about license costs or annual fees.
- No language barriers – it's available in a large number of languages, with more being added continually.
- GPLv2 public license – you can use it, customize it, hack it and copy it with free user support and developer support from our active worldwide community and our experienced developer team.
- LibreCAD is an Open Source community-driven project: development is open to new talent and new ideas, and our software is tested and used daily by a large and devoted user community; you, too, can get involved and influence its future development.
Updates : LibreCAD Updates