Old Version of Firefox 32.0 (Beta 3)
Legacy OS support
- Bug 1046142 - Empty language to translate to drop down on localized builds.
- Bug 1041844 - Disable e10s tests on Aurora and Beta.
- Bug 1040889 - Don't re-cache OCSP server failures if no fetch was attempted.
- Bug 1042991…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation's main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
- Remember site passwords without ever seeing a pop-up.
- Bookmark, search and organize Web sites quickly and easily.
- View Web pages faster, using less of your computer's memory.
- Find the sites you love in seconds - enter a term for instant matches that make sense.
- Avoid online scams, unsafe transactions and forgeries with simple site identity.
- See any part of a Web page, up close and readable, in seconds.
- Browse with a Firefox that's integrated into your computer's operating system.
Updates : Mozilla Firefox Updates