Version History of Opera 10.63
Changes since Opera 10.62
- Disabled sync protocol support to improve resizing of windows
- Added various key UNIX IME improvements
- Crash when removing custom settings folders
- Start Bar being blanked out after opening a background tab
- Opera Unite Messenger application not loading
- Crash when saving a file while the page redirects
- Crash after leaving a page containing Flash with wmode="transparent"
- Using Opera Link, bookmarks dragged out of the Opera Mini folder are recreated when sent as added in the Opera Mini folder again
- Opera Link freezing on startup
- Fallback to a second address being very slow
- Importing Firefox bookmarks freezing Opera
- Import Firefox bookmarks file filter being broken in KDE
- Reloading pages give multiple unclosable download dialogs
- Problems launching the default browser in different UNIX desktop environments
- Mouse selection not copying to clipboard
- Korean IME not working on Ubuntu 10.04
- iBus: only the first typed Chinese character being committed
- Menus being as high as the screen and nearly empty
- Crash when viewing the bookmark menu
Display and scripting
- Handling of Content-Disposition extended parameters
- Memory corruption when using SVG in an <img> element
- Incorrect compilation to native code leads to wrong arithmetic results
- Crash when assigning data or src attribute on a focused and highlighted <input> element with dirty layout
- Added search suggestions from Baidu
- External links not being opened from widgets on Linux
- 100% CPU usage occurring when starting Opera
- Crash when opening a file with Content-Disposition: attachment directly in Opera
- Fallback to a second address in DNS being very slow
- Fixed an issue that allowed cross-domain checks to be bypassed, allowing limited data theft using CSS, as reported by Isaac Dawson; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue where manipulating the window could be used to spoof the page address; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue with reloads and redirects that could allow spoofing and cross-site scripting; see our advisory.
- Fixed an issue that allowed private video streams to be intercepted, as reported by Nirankush Panchbhai of Microsoft Vulnerability Research; see our advisory.