Old Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 (Intel)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Intel)
- MAC OS X 10.4 (Intel)
- New User Interface - Organized, simplified, optimized
- Customizable toolbars, combined search/find
- New Viewing Options - Reading mode, pan & zoom, loupe tools, hide page gaps
- New ways to work with PDF files -…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication. Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is property of Adobe Inc. .
Updates : Adobe Reader for Mac Updates