Old Version of Adobe Reader XI 11.0.03
0 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.33 GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, or 10.8
- 256 MB of RAM; 128 MB of graphics memory
- Items preceded by numbers are bug fixes.
- Added support for later versions…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication. Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is property of Adobe Inc. .
Updates : Adobe Reader for Mac Updates