Old Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1.2 (PPC)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- MAC OS X 10.4.3 (PowerPC)
- MAC OS X 10.5 (PowerPC)
- Recognition of blank space for accessibility
- Search functionality corrected for dynamic forms using direct rendering
- Corrected behavior for protected expandable fields in dynamic forms
- Corrected page flow when orientation…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication. Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is property of Adobe Inc. .
Updates : Adobe Reader for Mac Updates