Old Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1.3 (PPC)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- MAC OS X 10.4.3 (PowerPC)
- MAC OS X 10.5 (PowerPC)
Product Area: 3D
- Incorrect Radial measurement result when using "3D Snap to Radial Edges"
- Using ZoomToPart or FitVisible on a point model in perspective or orthographic view issue
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication. Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is property of Adobe Inc. .
Updates : Adobe Reader for Mac Updates