Old Version of Adobe Reader X 10.1.0 (Intel)
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v.10.5.8 or 10.7
- 512MB of RAM (1G recommended)
- 415MB of available hard-disk space
- 800x600 screen resolution (1024x768 recommended)
- Apple Safari 4 for Mac OS X 10.5.8 and Mac OS X 10.6.7; Safari 5 for Mac OS X 10.6.7 - 10.6.8
- This is a major update that provides security fixes, feature updates, and major enhancements such as Protected View for Acrobat.
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication. Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is property of Adobe Inc. .
Updates : Adobe Reader for Mac Updates