Old Version of Cyberduck 3.0.2
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
Screenshots are not available for this software
Cyberduck is an open source FTP and SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer) browser licenced under the GPL with an easy to use interface, integration with external editors and support for many Mac OS X system technologies such as Spotlight, Bonjour, the Keychain and AppleScript. It supports Public key authentication, Keyboard Interactive (PAM) Authentication, Support for various encryption ciphers (3DES, Blowfish, Twofish, AES, CAST) and Authentication algorithms (MD5, SHA1). It is available in English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Slovak, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Russian, Swedish, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Catalan, Welsh, Thai, Turkish and Hebrew. It is written by David V. Kocher.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTP/TLS (FTP secured over SSL/TLS) and SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer).
- Seamless integration with external editors.
- Powerful bookmarking in a the browser drawer. Drag and drop bookmarks to the Finder.app and drop files onto bookmarks to upload.
- History of visited servers.
- Use Cyberduck as default system wide protocol handler for FTP and SFTP. Open .inetloc files and .duck bookmark files from the Finder.
- Convert line endings on the fly in ASCII transfers.
- Modify permissions on multiple files and recursivly.
- Transfer files using Secure Copy (SCP).
Updates : Cyberduck for Mac Updates