Old Version of Mozilla Firefox 3.6.12
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.4 and later
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 or PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 processor
- 128 MB RAM (Recommended: 256 MB RAM or greater)
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Firefox 3.6.12 fixes a critical security issue that could potentially allow remote code execution.
- You may also be interested in the Firefox 3.6.11 release notes for a list of changes in the previous version.
Screenshots are not available for this software
Mozilla Firefox is a graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and a large community of external contributors. Firefox started as a fork of the Navigator browser component of the Mozilla Application Suite. Firefox has replaced the Mozilla Suite as the flagship product of the Mozilla project, under the direction of the Mozilla Foundation.
To display web pages, Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine, which implements most current web standards in addition to several features which are intended to anticipate likely additions to the standards. Latest Firefox features include tabbed browsing, spell checking, incremental find, live bookmarking, a download manager, private browsing, location-aware browsing (also known as "geolocation") based exclusively on a Google service and an integrated search system that uses Google by default in most localizations. Functions can be added through add-ons, created by third-party developers, of which there is a wide selection, a feature that has attracted many of Firefox's users. Mozilla Firefox is a cross-platform browser, providing support for various versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Improved Tabbed Browsing
- Spell Checking
- Search Suggestions
- Session Restore
- Web Feeds (RSS)
- Live Titles
- Pop-up Blocker
Updates : Firefox for Mac Updates