Old Version of FrostWire 4.18.0
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Fixes Bittorrent Incompatibilities.
- Mac launcher fixes bug where FrostWire would not allow itself to run on a external disk.
- Fixes bug on Welcome Screen, now you don’t need to open FrostWire twice to get the latest welcome…
Screenshots are not available for this software
FrostWire is an open-source peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing program. It uses the Gnutella network and is heavily based on the better-known LimeWire program. It also recently included BitTorrent support.
The project was started in September 2005 by members of the LimeWire open-source community, after LimeWires distributor considered placing blocking code which it was developing in response to RIAA pressure and the threat of legal action in light of the U.S. Supreme Courts decision in MGM Studios, Inc. v. Grokster, Ltd. When eventually activated, the code could block its users from sharing unlicensed files. FrostWire was first released in October 2005.
- No content filters
- FREE peer-to-peer application.
- No commercial nags.
- Included BitTorrent support
- Just pure choice, provided to you at no cost.
Updates : FrostWire for Mac Updates