Old Version of Google Chrome 10.0.648.204
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later, Intel only
- Buffer error in base string handling. Credit to Alex Turpin.
- Use-after-free in the frame loader. Credit to S?awomir B?a?ek.
- Use-after-free in HTMLCollection. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- Stale pointer…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Google published details about launching a web browser on September 2, 2008 in a form of comic book. Google Chrome is built on WebKit layout engine which makes it a very lightweight and fast to launch application. Google Chrome is currently fourth most used web browser on the internet. Google Chrome is also available to use on Macintosh and Linux operating systems.
Google Chrome Features
- Fast to launch, fast to load web pages
- Quick to start up from your desktop
- Loads web pages in a snap
- Runs web applications faster than ever
- Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Themes to add delight to your browser
- Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
- Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
- Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
Updates : Google Chrome for Mac Updates