Version History of Google Chrome 14.0.835.202
This release contains Adobe Flash Player 11, along with the stability and security fixes listed below.
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2876: Use-after-free in text line box handling. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$1000]  High CVE-2011-2877: Stale font in SVG text handling. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$2000]  High CVE-2011-2878: Inappropriate cross-origin access to the window prototype. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  High CVE-2011-2879: Lifetime and threading issues in audio node handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
- [$4500]    High CVE-2011-2880: Use-after-free in the v8 bindings. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
- [$1500]  High CVE-2011-2881: Memory corruption with v8 hidden objects. Credit to Sergey Glazunov.
-  Critical CVE-2011-3873: Memory corruption in shader translator. Credit to Zhenyao Mo of the Chromium development community.