Old Version of LibreOffice 4.2.2
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) (Intel)
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 4.2.2 Release Candidate 1, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- Mac version doesn't bundle the mediawiki extension …
Screenshots are not available for this software
LibreOffice is a free software office suite developed by The Document Foundation as a fork of OpenOffice.org. It is compatible with other major office suites, including Microsoft Office, and available on a variety of platforms. Its developers' goal is to produce a vendor-independent office suite with ODF support and without any copyright assignment requirements. The name is a hybrid word with the first part Libre, which means free (as in freedom) in French and Spanish, and the English word Office.
Updates : LibreOffice for Mac Updates