Old Version of Opera 22.0 Build 1471.50
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) (Intel)
- CHR-2516 Update chromium on stable-35-1471 to 1916.114
- DNA-15585 Insecure Youtube pages
- DNA-18521 [Win] Unable to type Chinese at address field containing a visited URL
- DNA-18957 Disable context menus in…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Opera started out as a research project in Norway's largest telecom company, Telenor, in 1994, and branched out into an independent development company named Opera Software ASA in 1995. Opera Software develops the Opera Web browser, a high-quality, multi-platform product for a wide range of platforms, operating systems and embedded Internet products.
In addition to the web browser, the other main component in the Opera suite is the Opera Mail client, previously known as M2. Opera Mail supports regular POP and SMTP mail as well as IMAP. It also has an Address book. Opera Mail also features a newsreader and a newsfeed reader for RSS and Atom, as well as an IRC client for online chat. The forthcoming Opera 9 will also feature widgets as well as further BitTorrent functionality.
Opera is property of Opera Software ASA. .
Updates : Opera for Mac Updates