Old Version of Quicktime 7.5.5 (Leopard)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (PowerPC)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Leopard) or above
- QuickTime 7.5.5 which requires Mac OS X v10.4 or higher, dropping 10.3 support.
Screenshots are not available for this software
QuickTime is a multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc., capable of handling various formats of digital video, media clips, sound, text, animation, music, and interactive panoramic images. It is available for Mac OS classic (System 7 onwards), Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems. The latest version is QuickTime X (10.0) and is only available on Mac OS X Snow Leopard. QuickTime is integrated with Mac OS X, and it was an optional component at install for earlier versions of Mac OS.
- Massive Cross-platform Platform - Available in both Mac and PC
- Authoring, Delivery and Playback - QuickTime is the best platform providing the most complete solution. The free QuickTime Broadcaster software lets you produce live events.
- Flexibility - Create an immersive, interactive experience for your customers using a variety of media types and formats beyond just audio and video. The QuickTime file format is a track-based, container-like format that enables you to combine almost any media (audio, video, still images, text, VR, chapters and even alternate languages) in a single movie.
- Do It In QuickTime - Many of today’s leading authoring, multimedia and entertainment applications rely on QuickTime to do the heavy lifting.
Quicktime Player is property of Apple, Inc. .
Updates : QuickTime for Mac Updates