Old Version of Roboform 1.6.1
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Add support for Safari 6.1/OSX 10.8 and Safari 7.0/OSX 10.9.
- Fix error processing during initial sync.
- Move Safari extension to new Apple certificates.
- Auto uninstall Roboform Lite and old Roboform extension. …
Screenshots are not available for this software
Roboform is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. Roboform is a proprietary software password management program developed by Siber Systems. It is available for many web browsers, but mainly supports Internet Explorer (and other browsers based on it), Mozilla Firefox, and Netscape, as well as support for Palm and PocketPC.
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
- Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
- Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
- Portable: Pass2Go RF runs from USB key, no install needed.
- PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
- Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, Firefox.
Updates : Roboform for Mac Updates