Old Version of SketchUp 8.0.15157
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Now supports textures.
- Using Google SketchUp, creating textured models is as easy as taking a photo and applying it to a 3D model.
Screenshots are not available for this software
SketchUp is a 3D modelling program for a broad range of applications such as architectural, civil, mechanical, film as well as video game design — and available in free as well as 'professional' versions. It was previously owned by Google.
The program highlights its ease of use, and an online repository of model assemblies (e.g., windows, doors, automobiles, entourage, etc.) known as 3D Warehouse enables designers to locate, download, use and contribute free models. The program includes a drawing layout functionality, allows surface rendering in variable "styles," accommodates third-party "plug-in" programs enabling other capabilities (e.g., near photo realistic rendering) and enables placement of its models within Google Earth.
SketchUp for Home and Personal Use is available for free. The commercial version of the software - SketchUp Pro - provides a number of additional, advanced features for professional use. SketchUp Pro is available for direct purchase or through a network of authorised resellers world-wide.
- Re-imagine your living space
- Model buildings for Google Earth
- Use SketchUp for free
- Get models online for free
- Note: Pro versions revert back to free versions after trial expires
Updates : SketchUp for Mac Updates