Version History of Skype 18.104.22.1689
Following bugs were fixed in this release of Skype for Mac
- An incorrect notification message appeared “This Wi?Fi hotspot does not support Skype Access” when users tried to connect to Skype Access when Airport was set to off.
- Text was not visible within the chat input field that contained a certain Unicode character.
- Platform specific ? Skype for Mac OXS 10.3 (Panther); Skype froze after deleting unread missed events.
- Mood message appeared blank after playing iTunes.
- Contacts were still visible in the “Manage Contact Groups” after deleting them from the Contact List.
- Video appeared blank between Skype for Windows and Skype for Mac.
- A video error message appeared at the beginning of a video call.
- Video and screen sharing functionality did not work after a multi? chat
- Recipients screen remained black after screen sharing was resumed.
- A green line appeared when screen sharing between Skype for Windows and
- Skype for Mac OXS 10.4 (Tiger).
- Skype froze when screen sharing between Skype for Windows and Skype for Mac.
- An incorrect informative message appeared when entering more than 20 characters for a password.
- The Show in Finder option was not available after cancelling a file transfer.