Old Version of TeamViewer 9.0.24322
Legacy OS support
48 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Wake-on-LAN with TeamViewer
- Do you want to ensure 24/7 access to your computer without having to leave it running all the time? With the new Wake-on-LAN feature, you can now wake up your computer…
Screenshots are not available for this software
With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.
- TeamViewer is the one-stop solution for everything you need: TeamViewer includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. System service installations even allow remote reboot and reconnect.
- TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
- TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- With TeamViewer partner list you can see who is available and connect with them in one mouse click.
- TeamViewer allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- On the road and need to control a remote computer? Why don't you use TeamViewer Web Connector? The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
- TeamViewer offers a free version for non-commercial use.
- Whether you have a LAN or dial-up connection, TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on your network connection.
- More information is available at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/products/benefits.aspx
Updates : TeamViewer for Mac Updates