Old Version of Wireshark 1.10.3 (64-bit)
Legacy OS support
48 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- wnpa-sec-2013-61 The IEEE 802.15.4 dissector could crash. (Bug 9139) Versions affected: 1.10.0 to 1.10.2, 1.8.0 to 1.8.10 CVE-2013-6336
- wnpa-sec-2013-62 The NBAP dissector could crash. Discovered by…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Wireshark is a free and open-source packet analyzer. It is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development, and education. Originally named Ethereal, in May 2006 the project was renamed Wireshark due to trademark issues.
Wireshark is cross-platform, using the GTK+ widget toolkit to implement its user interface, and using pcap to capture packets; it runs on various Unix-like operating systems including Linux, Mac OS X, BSD, and Solaris, and on Microsoft Windows. There is also a terminal-based (non-GUI) version called TShark. Wireshark, and the other programs distributed with it such as TShark, are free software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Updates : Wireshark for Mac Updates