Old Version of Wireshark 1.10.5 (32-bit)
Legacy OS support
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) (Intel)
- Wireshark stops showing new packets but dumpcap keeps writing them to the temp file. (Bug 9571)
- Wireshark 1.10.4 shuts down when promiscuous mode is unchecked. (Bug 9577)
- Homeplug dissector bug: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION:…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Wireshark is a free and open-source packet analyzer. It is used for network troubleshooting, analysis, software and communications protocol development, and education. Originally named Ethereal, in May 2006 the project was renamed Wireshark due to trademark issues.
Wireshark is cross-platform, using the GTK+ widget toolkit to implement its user interface, and using pcap to capture packets; it runs on various Unix-like operating systems including Linux, Mac OS X, BSD, and Solaris, and on Microsoft Windows. There is also a terminal-based (non-GUI) version called TShark. Wireshark, and the other programs distributed with it such as TShark, are free software, released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Updates : Wireshark for Mac Updates